Our Local Intake Area

The following defines the local-intake area of this school:

MILLARS WELL PRIMARY SCHOOL (Government Gazette January 2014)

From the junction of Dampier Road and Broadhurst Road, north along Broadhurst Road (west side included) to Balmoral Road, from this junction north west to the northernmost point of the caravan park site boundary, south west along the north western site boundary of the caravan park to Balmoral Road, south east along Balmoral Road (north side included) to Bathgate Road, south along Bathgate Road (east side included) to Dampier Road and east along Dampier Road (north side included) to Broadhurst Road.

The following defines an optional area between Baynton West Primary School and Millars Well Primary School:

From the junction of Dampier Road and Rosemary Road, south along Rosemary Road to Radley Drive, west along Radley Drive (both sides included) to Church Way, north between the following streets that are all on the east (both sides in each case) and are included in this optional area (Parker Close, Church Way, Gammon Court, Comrie Court, McWhirter Way, Snell Place, Featherby Way and Campbell Court) and the following streets on the west (both sides in each case) and are excluded from this optional area (Fabling Court, Britt Place, Watts Place, Tournay Court, Stickney Way and Birch Place) to Baynton Drive, north along Baynton Drive (both sides excluded) to Dampier Road and east along Dampier Road (south side included) to Rosemary Road.

The local-intake area maps are based on a written description of the local-intake area (LIA) for the school as published in the WA Government Gazette. Although the map closely represents the LIA description, for some houses near the boundary (especially on street corners), it may be necessary to refer to the written description. The street address of a residence is used to determine whether that dwelling is inside a particular LIA.  While local-intake areas for most schools do not change from year to year, changes may be made to local-intake areas as required.  Such changes are published in the WA Government Gazette and subsequently the local-intake area map will be updated.

If you are outside the boundary you may be eligible for enrolment dependent on several factors which can be discussed with the principal.